- EVALUATION OF THE CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF FLOURS AND BLENDS MADE FROM AFRICAN YAM BEAN (Sphenostylis stenocarpa) AND CORN (Zea mays) SEEDS December 31, 2020
- NUTRIENTS, PHYTOCHEMICALS AND TERPENE COMPOSITION OF SPICE MADE FROM Xylopia aethiopica December 31, 2020
- HEAVY METAL IN BANANA (Musa acuminata) VARIETIES SOLD BY FRUIT VENDORS IN ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA December 31, 2020
- RISK FACTORS OF CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES AMONG STAFF OF FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ILARO, OGUN STATE December 31, 2020
- NUTRIENTS AND ORGANOLEPTIC PROPERTIES OF FINGER MILLET (Eleusine caracana) BISCUITS ENRICHED WITH SOYA BEAN (Glysine max) AND CARROT (Daususcarota) December 31, 2020
- NUTRIENT AND ANTI NUTRIENT COMPOSITION OF READY – TO – EAT SUPPLEMENT MADE FROM AFRICAN WALNUT, AFRICAN YAM BEAN AND MAIZE December 31, 2020
- NUTRIENTS AND PHYTOCHEMICALS COMPOSITION OF METHANOLIC EXTRACT OF FOUR EDIBLE SPICES COMMONLY USED IN THE PREPARATION OF SOUPS IN SOUTH-WEST NIGERIA December 31, 2020
- LIFESTYLE AND ANTHROPOMETRIC STATUS OF TRADERS IN UBANI ULTRA-MODERN MARKET IN UMUAHIA, ABIA STATE December 31, 2020
Journal of Dietitians Association of Nigeria, official organ of Dietitians Association of Nigeria, is a peer –reviewed journal published biannually (two volumes per year).
The major objectives of the journal are to:
– publicize the profession of Dietetics.
– disseminate information in the area of Nutrition and Dietetics and other related field of study.
– maintain high journal standards.
– produce two issue publications yearly.
The information for authors appears in the first volume issue of each year. Subject and author indexes appear in the second volume issue of the year.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Find the research you need to help your work and join open discussions with the authors and other experts.
Advance your research Discover scientific knowledge, and make your research visible.
JOIN FOR FREE
Connect and collaborate with researchers from around the world in all scientific disciplines.