- ADVICE ON NUTRITION FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC ABOUT COVID-19 DIETITIANS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (DAN) May 18, 2020
- COVID -19 NUTRITION MESSAGE FROM DIETITIANS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (DAN) May 18, 2020
- Coronavirus Disease (covid-19) nutrition message for the general public from Dietitians Association of Nigeria (DAN) May 18, 2020
- COVID-19: Diets that boost immune system – Experts May 18, 2020
- Cover and Table of Content JDAN 2019 December 16, 2019
- Glycaemic Response Of Four Mango Fruits Consumed In Enugu State December 16, 2019
- Feeding Practices Of Bank Workers In Lagos State, Nigeria December 16, 2019
- Nutrient Composition Of Biscuit Made From Yellow Cocoyam (Colocasia Esculenta), Yam (Discorea Rotundata), Cassava (Manihot Esculenta) And Wheat (Triticum Aestivum) Composite Flour December 16, 2019
Journal of Dietitians Association of Nigeria, official organ of Dietitians Association of Nigeria, is a peer –reviewed journal published biannually (two volumes per year).
The major objectives of the journal are to:
– publicize the profession of Dietetics.
– disseminate information in the area of Nutrition and Dietetics and other related field of study.
– maintain high journal standards.
– produce two issue publications yearly.
The information for authors appears in the first volume issue of each year. Subject and author indexes appear in the second volume issue of the year.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Find the research you need to help your work and join open discussions with the authors and other experts.
Advance your research Discover scientific knowledge, and make your research visible.
JOIN FOR FREE
Connect and collaborate with researchers from around the world in all scientific disciplines.